PRIIPs Complaints

As a shareholder in the Fund, you are entitled to make a complaint free of charge by sending it to

or by post to No.1 London Bridge, London SE1 9BG, England.

You also have the right to refer the relevant complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman after following the Fund’s complaints process if you are still not satisfied with the response received.