For private banks, wealth managers, Registered Investment Advisors, and those who access our investment capabilities through industry-leading platforms, GMO is a trusted resource and innovative solutions provider.
Thoughtful investing is our only business
- For over 40 years, GMO’s sole focus has been investing. Privately owned, we are free from the external demands of public ownership or the competing priorities of a parent company, and thus we are able to put the interests of our clients first.
- In addition, our independence enables us to invest over the long term and offer candid, straightforward advice.
- We provide timely, relevant information to our intermediary partners to enable them to make the best decisions for their clients.
Steadfast, long-term, valuation-based approach
- GMO’s investment teams are grounded in a common, long-term, valuation-based investment philosophy. Far from trend-followers, we have remained steadfastly committed to this investment philosophy through varying market environments over more than four decades – a consistency that we believe adds value for our clients.
- Each investment team employs an active investment process tailored to a specific area of focus.
- Some of our teams rely on innovative quantitative tools, others use rigorous fundamental research, while many blend the two approaches.
Industry-leading investment research
- Intermediaries and wealth managers with whom we collaborate have access to all of GMO’s latest compelling research and differentiated market commentary.
- For decades, our Quarterly Letters, 7-Year Asset Class Forecasts, White Papers, and Annual Client Conferences have inspired industry-wide discussion.
Access to GMO investment capabilities through a range of channels
- Investors can participate via the Wells Fargo Absolute Return Fund, which is offered to private investors through Wells Fargo and invests its assets in the GMO Benchmark-Free Allocation Fund.
- Wealth managers and their clients can also employ GMO strategies via a number of industry-leading platforms.
GMO: partners in investing, providing the capabilities, insights, and timely information that intermediaries and wealth managers need. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org